A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bias graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory Bias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Bias practice?
- Dr. John Bias has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bias practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.