A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bias is Excellent. Dr. Bias has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bias graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Bias practice?
Dr. John Bias practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bias, Dr. Deshawn Bias, Dr. Jan Bias, Dr. Hank Bias, Dr. Shayne Bias, Dr. Shane Bias, Dr. Jackie Bias, Dr. Giovanni Bias