A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bick is Good. Dr. Bick has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Bick practice?
Dr. John Bick practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bick, Dr. Deshawn Bick, Dr. Jan Bick, Dr. Hank Bick, Dr. Shayne Bick, Dr. Shane Bick, Dr. Jackie Bick, Dr. Giovanni Bick