A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Biddulph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Biddulph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biddulph
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biddulph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Biddulph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddulph graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biddulph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Biddulph MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Biddulph practice?
- Dr. John Biddulph has 1 office location.
Dr. John Biddulph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.