A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Biddulph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Biddulph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biddulph
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biddulph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Biddulph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddulph graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biddulph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Biddulph MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Biddulph practice?
- Dr. John Biddulph has 1 office location.
Dr. John Biddulph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.