A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Biddulph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Biddulph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Biddulph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biddulph graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biddulph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Biddulph MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Biddulph practice?
- Dr. John Biddulph has 1 office location.
Dr. John Biddulph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.