A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Blazier graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Blazier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kent Blazier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John K. Blazier practice?
- Dr. John Blazier has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Blazier practices Pediatrics near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Pediatricians.