Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bonino
Dr. John Bonino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bonino is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Bonino has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bonino has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Bonino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Richard Gilroy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi22
Dr. G Atkinson
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Kansas City, KS 0 mi49
Dr. Rashaad Chothia
Kansas City, KS 0 mi9