A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brothers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brothers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brothers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brothers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Brothers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Brothers practice?
- Dr. John Brothers has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Brothers practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.