A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burgfechtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burgfechtel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burgfechtel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgfechtel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Burgfechtel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burgfechtel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Burgfechtel practice?
- Dr. John Burgfechtel has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Burgfechtel practices Family Medicine near The Villages, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, WY and Sheridan, WY.
See The Villages Family Physicians.