A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burgfechtel is Excellent. Dr. Burgfechtel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burgfechtel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgfechtel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burgfechtel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgfechtel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Burgfechtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Burgfechtel practice?
Dr. John Burgfechtel practices Family Medicine near Riverton, WY.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Sheridan, WY.
See Riverton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Burgfechtel, Dr. Deshawn Burgfechtel, Dr. Jan Burgfechtel, Dr. Hank Burgfechtel, Dr. Shayne Burgfechtel, Dr. Shane Burgfechtel, Dr. Jackie Burgfechtel, Dr. Giovanni Burgfechtel