Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mccabe
Dr. John Mccabe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mccabe is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital and New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mccabe has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...