A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Parker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Parker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Parker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Parker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Parker practice?
- Dr. John Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA.
See Santa Rosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.