A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rodgers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ft Sanders RegionalFt Sanders Park West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Rodgers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. John Rodgers has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rodgers practices Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Psychiatrists.