Learn more about Dr. John Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rodgers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rodgers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ft Sanders RegionalFt Sanders Park West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Rodgers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. John Rodgers has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rodgers practices Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Psychiatrists.