A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Corman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Corman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Corman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans