A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Corman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Corman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Corman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Corman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Corman MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Corman practice?
- Dr. John Corman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Corman practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.