A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Costouros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Costouros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costouros
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costouros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Costouros, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costouros graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Costouros has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Costouros FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Costouros practice?
- Dr. John Costouros has 1 office location.
Dr. John Costouros practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons and Redwood City Sports Medicine Doctors.