Dr. John Cozzone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cozzone?

April 6th, 2016

15 Years Younger

I would highly recommend Art Plastic Surgery for any cosmetic procedure... My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Cozzone for 25 yrs. and have had numerous procedures all of which gave us the expected outcome,,,, actually better than expected. What stands out most in my mind is the time the doctor spends to go over all possibilites to get the desired outcome. You never feel rushed and you are encouraged to ask as many questions as needed to make a decision...With so many different cosmetic procedures available today, you may think you know what you need but because of Dr. Cozzone's expertise you end up with something entirely different. In my case, I thought ultrasound therapy and liposuction would give me the desired result. Instead I had a facelift and now look about 15 younger than I am. There are many plastic surgeons out there, but without question or doubt Dr. Cozzone is the one for me...

March 17th, 2016

Dr. Cozzone is one of the most caring and warm doctors I know. His work is impeccable and he genuinely cares about his patient's. I have deep respect for him as a doctor but even more so as a person. I only wish more doctors would treat their patient's with the standard of care he provides and his staff is wonderful as well.

February 18th, 2016

LCSW

Dr. Cozzone is very caring and compassionate. I had an accident and required emergency surgery. His bedside manner was very reassuring and his post operative care was excellent. I highly recommend him and his supportive staff.

February 17th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

I'm 45 years old and have thought about breast augmentation for several years. I put if off because of the fear of the unknown. Now that I am 2 weeks post-op I have to say it was an extremely smooth journey from the weeks leading up to and up to this point. My greatest thanks to Dr Cozzone for his expertise and amazing bedside manner for making the experience so comfortable & so worth it. He chose the size that was perfect for my body which was probably the most important part of this procedure. I would recommend Dr Cozzone for anyone contemplating cosmetic Surgery. :)

September 3rd, 2015

DISASTEROUS SURGERY, BEWARE

HAD LIPO BY THIS DOCTOR. WAS SCARRED SO BADLY. HAD TO GO IN THE HYPERBARRIC CHAMBER AT HACKENSACK HOSPITAL EVERYDAY FOR 2 HOURS A DAY, 5 DAYS A WEEK FOR 3 WEEKS TO HEAL THE DAMMAGE THAT HE DID TO MY BACK CAUSED BY HIS NEGLIGENCE. WAS NEVER COMPENSATED FOR ANY OF MY PAIN AND SUFFERING IN ADDITION TO THE OXYGEN CHAMBER, WHICH COST MY INSURANCE COMPANY $30,000. STEER CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR.

December 17th, 2014

Stay Away from Him!

My son needed stitches on his chin. We took him to be treated at the ER and he was treated by Dr. John T. Cozzone, the ‘on-call’ plastic surgeon. After receiving an initial bill from Dr. Cozzone’s office, we attempted to get the insurance company and Dr. Cozzone’s office to negotiate a mutually agreeable payment to Dr. Cozzone for his services. The insurance company attempted on more than one occasion to contact Dr. Cozzone’s office in a good faith effort to negotiate. But Dr. Cozzone’s office was unwilling to even talk to them, let alone negotiate with ICP. Dr. Cozzone denies receiving any money from the insurance company despite the fact that the EOB that I received states that he was paid something for his services. We found it unconscionable that the hospital contracts with a provider who refuses to negotiate with insurance companies. The hospital is an “in-network” hospital under our plan. We had no choice as to which doctor would treat our son. No doctors collect 100% of their fees and if they want to collect as such, they shouldn’t be involved with hospitals. Secondly, we believe he has committed an ethical violation as he told both of us separately that he will work with the insurance company and he has not done so. He lied and there are no two ways about it.

April 8th, 2010