Learn more about Dr. John Cush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cush, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cush, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Drug Toxicity
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cush graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cush has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Cush MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cush practice?
- Dr. John Cush has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cush practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.