A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cutler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Cutler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edmund Cutler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Cutler practice?
- Dr. John Cutler has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Cutler practices Ophthalmology near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Fallbrook Ophthalmologists.