A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cutler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Cutler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans