Learn more about Dr. John Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cutler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cutler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Cutler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edmund Cutler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Cutler practice?
- Dr. John Cutler has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Cutler practices Ophthalmology near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Fallbrook Ophthalmologists.