A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cutler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Cutler practice?
Dr. John Cutler practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Fallbrook, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Fallbrook Ophthalmologists and Fallbrook Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Cutler, Dr. Evan Cutler, Dr. Giovanni Cutler, Dr. Hank Cutler, Dr. Hans Cutler, Dr. Ian Cutler, Dr. Ivan Cutler, Dr. Jack Cutler