A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John D'Amore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John D'Amore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John D'Amore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amore graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Amore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- F F Thompson Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital, Bountiful, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph D'Amore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. D'Amore practice?
- Dr. John D'Amore has 1 office location.
Dr. John D'Amore practices Family Medicine near Canandaigua, NY.
See Canandaigua Family Physicians.