Learn more about Dr. John Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartlett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bartlett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartlett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Devere Bartlett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. John Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bartlett practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.