A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bartlett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartlett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bartlett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartlett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Devere Bartlett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. John Bartlett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bartlett practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.