A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McLaughlin is Excellent. Dr. McLaughlin has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke`s Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McLaughlin practice?
Dr. John McLaughlin practices Family Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn McLaughlin, Dr. Evan McLaughlin, Dr. Giovanni McLaughlin, Dr. Hank McLaughlin, Dr. Hans McLaughlin, Dr. Ian McLaughlin, Dr. Ivan McLaughlin, Dr. Jack McLaughlin