A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D McLaughlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. John McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McLaughlin practices Family Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Family Physicians.