Dr. John McLaughlin II Is this you?

John D McLaughlin II, MD

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Dr. John's been my dr since early 1990s. Best!!! Staff very helpful always. Got great specialist referrals, too! Wait time has been reduced greatly; better than most appointments scheduled. Wish we could get it down to a 10-min max wait, tho. I'm getting too old for this crawp. haha God bless you and your staff, Dr John!

Posted on January 17th, 2015

We're praying that we don't have to ever change doctors due to Obamacare! Dr. MCLAUGHLIN meets all the criteria that we want in our medical care. And, as if it's not enough that he's a great doctor, he's a very good and kind man.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Always available when needed. He is a.most caring doc I've ever known. Actually listens when I talk to him, takes time even when he's busy.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on January 15th, 2011

I've had Dr. John McLaughlin II since I was a little kid, like two-years-old in fact. I am now twenty-one. Like his father before him, he makes the patient feel at ease and is very thorough with exams. I recommend him to anybody who has a trust issue with doctors, because he is definitely one doctor you can trust. If I am able to go to him and his father, Dr. John McLaughlin I (before he passed), for 19 years.. you could probably do the same. :)

Concerned Family Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2010

Despite the constantly full waiting room, Dr. McLaughlin never makes me feel rushed and is very through in his exams. He shows concern for his patients and is a very caring person.

Posted on March 11th, 2017