inactive

John D McLaughlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2015
John D McLaughlin II, MD
Dr. John's been my dr since early 1990s. Best!!! Staff very helpful always. Got great specialist referrals, too! Wait time has been reduced greatly; better than most appointments scheduled. Wish we could get it down to a 10-min max wait, tho. I'm getting too old for this crawp. haha God bless you and your staff, Dr John!

January 17th, 2015
We're praying that we don't have to ever change doctors due to Obamacare! Dr. MCLAUGHLIN meets all the criteria that we want in our medical care. And, as if it's not enough that he's a great doctor, he's a very good and kind man.

September 4th, 2013
Always available when needed. He is a.most caring doc I've ever known. Actually listens when I talk to him, takes time even when he's busy.

January 15th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
I've had Dr. John McLaughlin II since I was a little kid, like two-years-old in fact. I am now twenty-one. Like his father before him, he makes the patient feel at ease and is very thorough with exams. I recommend him to anybody who has a trust issue with doctors, because he is definitely one doctor you can trust. If I am able to go to him and his father, Dr. John McLaughlin I (before he passed), for 19 years.. you could probably do the same. :)

February 19th, 2010
Concerned Family Doctor
Despite the constantly full waiting room, Dr. McLaughlin never makes me feel rushed and is very through in his exams. He shows concern for his patients and is a very caring person.