A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dannenfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dannenfeldt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dannenfeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dannenfeldt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dannenfeldt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Dannenfeldt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Dannenfeldt practice?
- Dr. John Dannenfeldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dannenfeldt practices Family Medicine near Silvis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, IL.
See Silvis Family Physicians.