A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dannenfeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dannenfeldt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dannenfeldt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center - 7Th Street Camp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dannenfeldt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dannenfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Dannenfeldt practice?
Dr. John Dannenfeldt practices Family Medicine near Silvis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, IL and Bettendorf, IA.
See Silvis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Dannenfeldt, Dr. Deshawn Dannenfeldt, Dr. Jan Dannenfeldt, Dr. Hank Dannenfeldt, Dr. Shayne Dannenfeldt, Dr. Shane Dannenfeldt, Dr. Jackie Dannenfeldt, Dr. Giovanni Dannenfeldt