A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davidyock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davidyock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidyock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidyock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davidyock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Davidyock MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Davidyock practice?
- Dr. John Davidyock has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Davidyock practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists.