A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Del Gaudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Del Gaudio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Del Gaudio, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Gaudio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Del Gaudio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Del Gaudio MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John Del Gaudio practice?
- Dr. John Del Gaudio has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Del Gaudio practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.