A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John De Toledo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John De Toledo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John De Toledo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. De Toledo graduated from Escola Paulista De Medicina, Sao Paulo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De Toledo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C De Toledo MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John C. De Toledo practice?
- Dr. John De Toledo has 1 office location.
Dr. John De Toledo practices Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.