Learn more about Dr. John Ditchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ditchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditchman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ditchman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ditchman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Ditchman practice?
- Dr. John Ditchman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ditchman practices Emergency Medicine near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Oxford Emergency Physicians.