A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ditchman is Excellent. Dr. Ditchman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditchman graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ditchman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ditchman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ditchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Ditchman practice?
Dr. John Ditchman practices Emergency Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ditchman, Dr. Evan Ditchman, Dr. Giovanni Ditchman, Dr. Hank Ditchman, Dr. Hans Ditchman, Dr. Ian Ditchman, Dr. Ivan Ditchman, Dr. Jack Ditchman