A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Douthit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Douthit is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douthit
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douthit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Douthit, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douthit graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Douthit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Davey Douthit DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Douthit practice?
- Dr. John Douthit has 1 office location.
Dr. John Douthit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Surgeons.