Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Draus Jr
Dr. John Draus Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Draus is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Draus Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Draus Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Eric Endean
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi37
Dr. Joanna Horstmann
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Andrew Bernard
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi21