A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edwin Martin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Martin practice?
- Dr. John Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Martin practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.