A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Easthope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Easthope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easthope
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Easthope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Easthope, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Easthope graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Easthope has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Easthope MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Easthope practice?
- Dr. John Easthope has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Easthope practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Cardiologists.