Learn more about Dr. John Ergener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ergener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergener
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ergener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ergener, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergener graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ergener has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ergener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Ergener practice?
- Dr. John Ergener has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ergener practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Fairfax Surgeons.