Learn more about Dr. John Ergener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ergener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergener
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ergener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ergener, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergener graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ergener has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ergener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Ergener practice?
- Dr. John Ergener has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ergener practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Fairfax Surgeons.