A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Essepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Essepian, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Essepian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Essepian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Essepian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Essepian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Essepian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Essepian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Essepian practice?
- Dr. John Essepian has 1 office location.
Dr. John Essepian practices Ophthalmology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Ophthalmologists.