A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Carey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Carey practice?
- Dr. John Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carey practices Family Medicine near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Primary Care Doctors.