A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Carey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Carey practice?
- Dr. John Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carey practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Primary Care Doctors.