Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kerrigan
Dr. John Kerrigan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Kerrigan is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and St Josephs Hospital and Med Center. Dr. Kerrigan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kerrigan has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Kerrigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Korwyn Williams
Child Neurology, Neurology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi19
Dr. Matthew Troester
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Neurology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi16
Dr. Neil Kulkarni
Residency, Child Neurology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi6