A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kerrigan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerrigan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Kerrigan MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Kerrigan practice?
- Dr. John Kerrigan has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Kerrigan practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.