A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kerrigan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerrigan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerrigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Kerrigan practice?
Dr. John Kerrigan practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Neurologists.