A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schilling, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilling graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schilling has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Schilling MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Schilling practice?
- Dr. John Schilling has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Schilling practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.