Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

900 Stuyvesant Ave
Fl 2
Union, NJ 07083
906-964-6600
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  TOPNOTCH DOCTOR Dr. Faccone  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dad came home after a successful knee replacement. Dr. Faccone is not only a very excellent and extremely knowledgeable doctor and surgeon but also a very caring person. He showed such respect and made my dad feel at ease each and every time he visited him. THANK YOU Dr. John Faccone. My Dad and I highly recommend you ( 5 stars)to my dad's golf buddies in need of "NEW" knees.

|  He is the Best!  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

I just had my knee operated on by Dr.Faccone and he was great. I am amazed to read that some people don't like him. I think he is the best. My recovery has been better than other guys in my squad who went to New York.

|  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

Great doc. He did a great job on my shoulder! Dr. Faccone was patient, considerate, and a great surgeon. I had a fantastic experience with him. I would highly recommend him!!

|  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

The worst doctor I ever went to in my life. As far as the staff they are alright .He basically gave up after operating on me more then once.He left my leg with 2 holes from infection from sutures that are stuck in my leg.He actually pulled a suture out of my leg in his office.

|  Not this group  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

When it comes to knees, go and make an appointment with the best. This guy is not!!!!!!!!