Dr. John Faccone DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Union, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017
This was the first time having any type of surgery so I was very apprehensive & nervous about going under anesthesia and the surgery itself. From the staff at registration to the nursing staff that preped me for surgery they all made me comfortable and helped my confidence that every thing would be fine. Thank you to them all The nurses in recovery were compassionate and answered all of my questions as I came out of anesthesia. It was comforting and They stayed with me until I felt ready to go home. Thank you to everyone who took care of me!!!

December 12th, 2016
Went to him for almost a year for frozen shoulder and torn rotator cuff.

April 26th, 2016
I saw Dr. Faccone in Union office. Excellent, professional, compassionate, patient and knowledgeable. Spends time to explain everything. His staff are courteous and helpful.

February 19th, 2016
Professional, Patient, and Caring
I am writing this based on my observation of Dr. Faccone's care of my wife. He always showed genuine concern for her regardless of how many times due ...

January 16th, 2015
Terrible experience, after meniscus surgery I was worst than when I started. A year and a half later I was worst than before, this doctor did a surgery that was not the correct procedure for my condition. The worst experience of my life! Went to NYC and my new surgeon gave me my life back, after a partial knee replacement I'm pain free not even 6 weeks after surgery. With Faccone I was miserable for almost 2 years! I'll never again will see this doctor!!

September 20th, 2014
Dr. Faccone awesome surgeon!!!!
Dr. Faccone did double knee replacement on me and not only was he a great surgeon but a kind and compassionate doctor. He also performed Tommy John surgery on my son and he made a complete recovery with no problems.

December 4th, 2012
TOPNOTCH DOCTOR Dr. Faccone
Dad came home after a successful knee replacement. Dr. Faccone is not only a very excellent and extremely knowledgeable doctor and surgeon but also a very caring person. He showed such respect and made my dad feel at ease each and every time he visited him. THANK YOU Dr. John Faccone. My Dad and I highly recommend you ( 5 stars)to my dad's golf buddies in need of "NEW" knees.

November 29th, 2012
He is the Best!
I just had my knee operated on by Dr.Faccone and he was great. I am amazed to read that some people don't like him. I think he is the best. My recovery has been better than other guys in my squad who went to New York.

November 27th, 2012
Great doc. He did a great job on my shoulder! Dr. Faccone was patient, considerate, and a great surgeon. I had a fantastic experience with him. I would highly recommend him!!

July 24th, 2012
The worst doctor I ever went to in my life. As far as the staff they are alright .He basically gave up after operating on me more then once.He left my leg with 2 holes from infection from sutures that are stuck in my leg.He actually pulled a suture out of my leg in his office.

July 5th, 2012
Not this group
When it comes to knees, go and make an appointment with the best. This guy is not!!!!!!!!

June 3rd, 2017