Dr. John Faccone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Faccone?

Posted on March 17th, 2017

This was the first time having any type of surgery so I was very apprehensive & nervous about going under anesthesia and the surgery itself. From the staff at registration to the nursing staff that preped me for surgery they all made me comfortable and helped my confidence that every thing would be fine. Thank you to them all The nurses in recovery were compassionate and answered all of my questions as I came out of anesthesia. It was comforting and They stayed with me until I felt ready to go home. Thank you to everyone who took care of me!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Went to him for almost a year for frozen shoulder and torn rotator cuff.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I saw Dr. Faccone in Union office. Excellent, professional, compassionate, patient and knowledgeable. Spends time to explain everything. His staff are courteous and helpful.

Professional, Patient, and Caring

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I am writing this based on my observation of Dr. Faccone's care of my wife. He always showed genuine concern for her regardless of how many times due ...

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Terrible experience, after meniscus surgery I was worst than when I started. A year and a half later I was worst than before, this doctor did a surgery that was not the correct procedure for my condition. The worst experience of my life! Went to NYC and my new surgeon gave me my life back, after a partial knee replacement I'm pain free not even 6 weeks after surgery. With Faccone I was miserable for almost 2 years! I'll never again will see this doctor!!

Dr. Faccone awesome surgeon!!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2014

Dr. Faccone did double knee replacement on me and not only was he a great surgeon but a kind and compassionate doctor. He also performed Tommy John surgery on my son and he made a complete recovery with no problems.

TOPNOTCH DOCTOR Dr. Faccone

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Dad came home after a successful knee replacement. Dr. Faccone is not only a very excellent and extremely knowledgeable doctor and surgeon but also a very caring person. He showed such respect and made my dad feel at ease each and every time he visited him. THANK YOU Dr. John Faccone. My Dad and I highly recommend you ( 5 stars)to my dad's golf buddies in need of "NEW" knees.

He is the Best!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I just had my knee operated on by Dr.Faccone and he was great. I am amazed to read that some people don't like him. I think he is the best. My recovery has been better than other guys in my squad who went to New York.

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Great doc. He did a great job on my shoulder! Dr. Faccone was patient, considerate, and a great surgeon. I had a fantastic experience with him. I would highly recommend him!!

Posted on July 24th, 2012

The worst doctor I ever went to in my life. As far as the staff they are alright .He basically gave up after operating on me more then once.He left my leg with 2 holes from infection from sutures that are stuck in my leg.He actually pulled a suture out of my leg in his office.

Not this group

Posted on July 5th, 2012

When it comes to knees, go and make an appointment with the best. This guy is not!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017