Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Jan 15th, 2015

Terrible experience, after meniscus surgery I was worst than when I started. A year and a half later I was worst than before, this doctor did a surgery that was not the correct procedure for my condition. The worst experience of my life! Went to NYC and my new surgeon gave me my life back, after a partial knee replacement I'm pain free not even 6 weeks after surgery. With Faccone I was miserable for almost 2 years! I'll never again will see this doctor!!

Dr. Faccone awesome surgeon!!!! show details Dr. Faccone awesome surgeon!!!!
by Kathy Murphy on Sep 20th, 2014

Dr. Faccone did double knee replacement on me and not only was he a great surgeon but a kind and compassionate doctor. He also performed Tommy John surgery on my son and he made a complete recovery with no problems.

TOPNOTCH DOCTOR Dr. Faccone show details TOPNOTCH DOCTOR Dr. Faccone
Dec 3rd, 2012

Dad came home after a successful knee replacement. Dr. Faccone is not only a very excellent and extremely knowledgeable doctor and surgeon but also a very caring person. He showed such respect and made my dad feel at ease each and every time he visited him. THANK YOU Dr. John Faccone. My Dad and I highly recommend you ( 5 stars)to my dad's golf buddies in need of "NEW" knees.

He is the Best! show details He is the Best!
Nov 28th, 2012

I just had my knee operated on by Dr.Faccone and he was great. I am amazed to read that some people don't like him. I think he is the best. My recovery has been better than other guys in my squad who went to New York.

Nov 26th, 2012

Great doc. He did a great job on my shoulder! Dr. Faccone was patient, considerate, and a great surgeon. I had a fantastic experience with him. I would highly recommend him!!

Jul 23rd, 2012

The worst doctor I ever went to in my life. As far as the staff they are alright .He basically gave up after operating on me more then once.He left my leg with 2 holes from infection from sutures that are stuck in my leg.He actually pulled a suture out of my leg in his office.

Not this group show details Not this group
Jul 5th, 2012

When it comes to knees, go and make an appointment with the best. This guy is not!!!!!!!!