A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farella, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Farella graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Farella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Farella FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Farella practice?
- Dr. John Farella has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farella practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.