Learn more about Dr. John Fifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fifer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fifer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fifer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fifer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fifer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fifer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sherwood Fifer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Fifer practice?
- Dr. John Fifer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fifer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Estero, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.