A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fobia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fobia graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fobia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fobia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Fobia practice?
Dr. John Fobia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.