A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fobia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fobia graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fobia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Fobia MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Fobia practice?
- Dr. John Fobia has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fobia practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.