A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fontaine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fontaine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontaine graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fontaine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fontaine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Fontaine practice?
Dr. John Fontaine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.