A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fontaine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontaine
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fontaine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fontaine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontaine graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fontaine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Fontaine MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Fontaine practice?
- Dr. John Fontaine has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fontaine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.