Dr. John Franchina DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 12th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor! You will have to wait which i always thought was annoying but then when I met Dr Franchina I realized why! He takes his time and makes you feel as if your his only patient. 100% approval rating great doctor!

January 20th, 2016
BEST LADY DOCTOR EVER!!!!
Dr. Franchina is a compassionate knowledgeable gental doctor. He takes his time while hes in the room with you and makes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. The office staff is so polite and so willing to help you in any way possible. They are all friendly and make it easy as possible. I will and have reffered Dr. Franchina to all of my lady friends and anyone who will listen!

September 21st, 2014
Dr.Franchina is an compassionate trustworthy physician !The best!

May 8th, 2014
dr franchina has been my doctor for 9 years and I couldn't be more grateful to him. not only did he deliver my son in 2009, I also needed surgery last year. he is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. I know if I have to wait to see him its because he gives each patient he sees the time that is needed to take care of them and that time is greatly appreciated. again thank you dr franchina for being the person that you are.

April 21st, 2014
great doctor, new staff not good at all
I have been going to Dr F for about 7 years. He is an amazing Doctor and very patient and kind. He used to have an amazing front desk staff, but there has been recent turn over and his new "leadind ladies" are driving me away. I am waiting on a surgical procedure DATE for like 2 weeks now, I am blown away it is taking this long. I am about to go elsewhere but I really trust the doctor and he will be the one working on me not his staff so I will try to give them one more day before i lose it.

March 29th, 2013
The Best Dr. there is!
I am baffled that there are any negative reviews! I have been going to Dr. Franchina for about 4 years. He delivered both of my boys through C-section and was wonderful. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever encountered. He is genuinely concerned for this patients and was always available when I needed him. His staff is just as great, I feel like I am going to visit friends when I step into that office. The only "negative" I can see is the wait to get in. However, when you factor in the amount of time/care he gives his patients and that he never makes you feel like he his rushing to get to the next person, it is worth the wait.

November 9th, 2012
H
A wonderful, patient and kind medical professional. Listened carefully to my concerns and offered me various options. Felt thoroughly satisfied that I was offered adequate time to be well taken care of. Would like to recommend Dr. Franchina to everyone!

August 20th, 2012
Very disappointed
Dr. Franchina was the first ob I made an appointment with when I learned I was expecting. This is our first and we were just beginning to look into different birthing philosophies. Dr Franchina had received such high reviews that I wanted to try him first. The office staff were very kind on the phone and in person. However, my first and only appt was horrible. I waited for over an hour and a half. When I finally was seen I mentioned natural childbirth and the Dr. spent the rest of the time telling me why we wouldn't be a good fit. It was good that he was straight forward, so that I wouldn't waste any more time with trying to get care from him, BUT he didn't give me any medical care. I was very nauseous, even at the visit - to the point that I ended up in ER the next day. He didn't take any time to care for me. I left in tears. Then we got a bill for $70 + for the 15-20 minute talk on his philosophy of medicine. We paid the bill, and they didn't bother to take note of it, so my husband had to play phone tag with billing because they didn't do their job. In my opinion the service was so poor we shouldn't have been billed in the first place.

June 18th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor!!!!!!
I've been a patient of Dr.Franchina for 6 years. I've never known him to be anything but professional. He has always returned my calls promptly and has taken his time to review my results and answer any questions that I may have. He's always been compassionate and thorough as a doctor. His office staff is always friendly and courteous. If you want a caring DOCTOR you will not find a better one.

May 1st, 2012
Dr.Franchina
I lovveeeeee him..(Dr.Franchina) he delivered me c-section & visited me everyday 2 see how I was doing... He's very very very nice & cares about his patient. I don't know about other people but as for me he did an EXCELLENT JOB.. I love his staff. They know u on a first name basis .... He is my main Dr. Would not change him 4 the world.

March 29th, 2012
Refused to return my calls,and after 3weeks sId I would need to come in to get my lab and soon results...Waiting another hour only to get info that was not correct as per the next Dr. I chose to see. Neglected to notify me of a abnormal papsmear as well Was bad mouthing another patient while I was waiting and watering the plants while I waited an hour for him to greet me and examine me. Not exactly how a new patient needs to be treated. Interested in delivering babies and making money with hospital stays as far as I can see!!!

August 19th, 2011