A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitz is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitz graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans