Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Donnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. John O'Donnell practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Ophthalmology near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapeland, TX.
See Palestine Internists, Palestine General Practitioners, and Palestine Ophthalmologists.