A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. O'Donnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gary O'Donnell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. John O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Donnell practices Internal Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Internists.