A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schmidt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schmidt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schmidt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Schmidt MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. John Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Schmidt practices Neurology near Ivins, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar City, UT.
See Ivins Neurologists.