A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Garra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garra graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Salvatore Garra MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Garra practice?
- Dr. John Garra has 1 office location.
Dr. John Garra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Collingswood, NJ.
See Collingswood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.