A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gazewood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gazewood is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gazewood, MD, MSPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazewood graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gazewood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Day Gazewood MD and MSPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Gazewood practice?
- Dr. John Gazewood has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gazewood practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Primary Care Doctors and Charlottesville Geriatric Doctors.