A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gianis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gianis, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gianis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Gianis practice?
Dr. John Gianis practices Urology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Urologists.