A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gianis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gianis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gianis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gianis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Gianis MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Gianis practice?
- Dr. John Gianis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gianis practices Urology near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Urologists.