A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gillmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gillmore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillmore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillmore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Gillmore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michae Gillmore MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Gillmore practice?
- Dr. John Gillmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gillmore practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.