A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grosso is Good. Dr. Grosso has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grosso, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Otology, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosso graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grosso has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grosso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Grosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Grosso practice?
Dr. John Grosso practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Lindenhurst, NY.
See Long Beach Otolaryngologists and Long Beach Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Grosso, Dr. Deshawn Grosso, Dr. Jan Grosso, Dr. Hank Grosso, Dr. Shayne Grosso, Dr. Shane Grosso, Dr. Jackie Grosso, Dr. Giovanni Grosso