A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grosso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosso
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grosso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grosso, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosso graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grosso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Grosso FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Grosso practice?
- Dr. John Grosso has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Grosso practices Otolaryngology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists.