Learn more about Dr. John Grosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grosso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grosso
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Grosso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grosso, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosso graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grosso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Grosso FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Grosso practice?
- Dr. John Grosso has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Grosso practices Otolaryngology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists.