Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Howard
Dr. John Howard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Elk Grove, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Sutter General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Howard has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.