A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mahon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mahon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Mahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hogan Mahon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Mahon practice?
- Dr. John Mahon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mahon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.