A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mahon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mahon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Mahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hogan Mahon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Mahon practice?
- Dr. John Mahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mahon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.