A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Myers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Myers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Myers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Myers practice?
- Dr. John Myers has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Myers practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brookville, PA and Punxsutawney, PA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.